How the Heck do I Verify my WordPress Site in Pinterest?
I was scouring the web asking myself that question. And after visiting about 20 web pages I finally found the answer, in the great video I have below, so I thought I would put it here so others can easily find it.
I have written out the instructions as well:
- Go to Pinterest.
- Go to settings, in your profile drop down menu.
- Scroll down to verify website and click on it.
- Go to the bottom of the page and then click verify using meta tag.
- You will see a code displayed on the screen. Leave that open.
- Go to your WordPress site in another window, and go to the Dashboard.
- Go to plug-ins and click ad new.
- Search “Ad Meta Tags”.
- Then install Add Meta Tags By George Notaras.
- Activate plug-in.
- Then click on “settings” for Add Meta Tags.
- go down to “Site-wide META tags” and copy and paste in the Pinterest meta tag code.
- Hit “save changes.”
- Go back to Pinterest and hit “Click here to complete the process.”